There are literally millions of apps out there and frankly, I just don’t have time to go looking through all of them. I love getting suggestions as to which apps to use, so I’m going to tell you about my 6 most used apps (I’m not going to include Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat or Instagram cause we all know about those!)
- Kijiji: This is basically a Canadian version of Craig’s List. I’ve bought and sold so many items using Kijiji – I love to peruse the ads, even if I don’t need anything.
- PS Express: I like to edit a lot of my photos using Photoshop Express. It gives quite a bit of creative flexibility while still maintaining the quality of the photos.
- M. Cycles: I don’t know what I did before this app! It tracks your periods so you don’t get an unwelcome surprise. It even has a pop-up notification a day or two before your period is supposed to begin. THANK YOU!!!
- Netflix: Our living room TV isn’t hooked up to cable, but we do have a ChromeCast so I can stream Netflix directly from my phone to my TV. I always have something playing when I’m chilling with the dog or cooking dinner.
- Mint: Can’t keep track of your money? This is the app for you! It connects to your bank accounts, credit cards, student loan account, RRSPs – any financial account you may have!! It tracks where you spend your money and categorizes it for you. You can also set budgets for specific categories and it will notify you when you are close to exceeding your set budget. It really is awesome.
- Influenster: Ok, first of all – I love Influenster. If you don’t know what it is, go check out their website. It’s basically a company that hooks you up with other companies that send you products to try. I’ve been a part of 2 campaigns now and LOVE IT. You can also review products you have bought yourself and check out other peoples’ reviews on a product you might be thinking about buying. This app makes it easy for me to review a product on the go.
I hope you like my list of my 6 most used apps. Maybe you love some of them too! I’d LOVE to hear what your most used apps are!